April 30, 2020
Dear 10 Fitness Family,
As recently announced by the Governor, in coordination with the Health department, gyms in Arkansas and Missouri have been given the “green light” to reopen on May 4.
So, with certain safety restrictions in place, we will be reopening Monday May 4th, at 8am. While we are excited to reopen and see you all again, we are being cautious about how we do it. Here are some of the steps that we will be taking to help keep our members and staff safe.
- Equipment will be spaced out and/or marked “out of order” to accommodate 12’ of social distancing.
- Members will be asked screening questions outside before they will be allowed to come inside the facilities.
- Staff members will be required to have their temperatures taken before their shifts and will be required to wear facemasks and gloves while inside the gyms.
- Members will be required to clean the equipment before and after they use it.
- Members will be required to wear a mask when not doing exercises.
- Members are also encouraged (but not required) to wear gloves, bring a water bottle, and bring a towel to use as a protective barrier.
- Services that don’t accommodate social distancing or adequate sanitizing will be suspended. These services include Group Exercise, Kids Club, coffee and lounge areas, and massage chairs. Members who normally pay for Kids Club will see an automatic reduction in their monthly payments.
- Level 10 will be relocated outdoors and will be limited to 9 participants.
- The clubs will have reduced hours of operation. Operating hours will be 5am-9pm Monday through Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday and Sunday. Additionally, clubs will be closed from 1pm-1:30pm Monday through Friday for cleaning. We will also be reserving 1:30pm-3:00pm Monday through Friday for seniors.
Starting on May 4, we will resume billing our members. We will be delaying all annual fees until 30 days after we reopen, so any annual fees that would have been due between April 14 and June 4 will be billed on June 5. For the time that we were closed but still billing, members will be credited, automatically, onto the end of their membership.
We understand that not all members will feel safe coming back immediately, so we will continue offering daily workouts and a wide selection of workout videos available at no additional cost to our members on 10fitness.com. We will also continue renting fitness equipment to our members. For more information, visit 10fitness.com/equipment-rentals.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you soon!
CEO, 10 Fitness
Read, understand, agree, and sign this waiver before entering 10 Fitness clubs. Present completed form to 10 Fitness on arrival.
Sat. Su. 8am-5pm
Closed for Cleaning:
Kids Club Hours:
No Contact Options
Avoid the checkout counter, Join Online
Rent bikes, rowers, or ellipticals to use in your home. Rent Equipment.
FREE Home Workouts
Watch free daily workouts from the 10 Fitness staff! Free Daily Home Workouts.
Premium Home Workouts
Boost mind and body with just 20 minutes a day! Access over 8,000 workouts at home, On-Demand. Get Access Code.